Friday, April 26, 2013

Roppongi Hills 10th Anniversary Dinner

Went to my first grand party in roppongi yesterday.I pretty much enjoy the LOVE art exhibition even though it was a little bit too crowded but hey,what can I expect it was the opening day.I felt honored to be one of the first to visit the exhibition.Some parts of the exhibition were a bit inappropriate,it felt awkward especially if you went with your dad D: and the most annoying part ;IT WAS A TORTURE FOR FORBIDDING PHOTOGRAPHY,my hand was itching from the urge to grab my camera from my bag and snap as many photos as I can.Though were allowed to take photos at the last section of the gallery.



                                                                 Yayoi Kusama's artwork.








Dinner at Hyatt hotel :).Food was great,I had a pretty good grab of the sweet and sour pork.Mmm yumm :)


 Outfit of the night :)

I'm a happy child after receiving this book for free :D