Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Summer Bucket List

Summer must have,bikinisssssss.I don't usually wear bikini especially in Malaysia because it's not exactly appropriate or 'safe' to wear them there.If you do wear them you would just attract unwanted attention,especially big pervs.



Drop by at Topshop and saw this adorable bikini,it has cute animal prints on it.I really like the top with the squares/holes in the middle.Ahhhh!but it cost way over my budget.



Since topshop bikini is way over my budget,I ended up getting this bikini top from H&M.
(Yes, I haven't got the bottom yet)

STUDDED WEDGES FROM BERSHKA

This has to be the top of my bucket list, I'm soooo in love with this shoe.Its the perfect height,wedge with perfectly cool studs and the criss cross strap which is suitable for my skinny feet.It's exactly what I'm looking for in a heel.Unfortunately,quality comes with a price.It's way over my budget D: and too bad it has too wait.I'm coming to get you baby,soon I promise.