Thursday, December 3, 2009

My Special Day♥

Finally blogging huh?
After watching all my friends turn 15 it's finally my turn

After cheer practice yesterday we went to 1utama to celebrate my birthday..
we were suppose to karaoke at Neway BUT it didn't work out...
and JOWY don't be upset because the surprise didn't work out...im still happy(:

and thank you to all the people who shared for my present
i love it BUT im having problems wearing it..
maybe it's because my ears are too small...
and i especially love the card JOWY made for me:DD
it made me laugh everytime i look at it..lol
Me:"Kyuhyun looks so cute in this picture" was the 1ST thing
i said when she gave me the card..haha


and thanks for contenging his shirt with my name jowy

and Lastly my most favourite page of the card

it seriously made me laugh everytime i see it
and jowy it is indeed the most special birthday card ever
and i wanna say thank you to everyone who wish me
thats all for now(:
bye!!....