Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Happy Birthday idiot(:

HA! im back with jowy's birthday post(:
we made her a surprise party(:
and it worked this time,she had no idea:D

her surprise party was like this:

I told her that i will pick her up from her house and back to my hse and later we will take a bus to 1utama from my hse
SOOOO...i called all our friends to my hse and so when she come to my hse we will surprise her(:

thanks to all my friends who is willing to share her present and help out..
without their help this surprise party wont work..
thanks to:
Fabian,Thanesh,Ryan for buying the cake(:
and a special thanks to:
Christine who is willing to skip school for jowy's surprise party
and thanks to:
Pek shen
Cheng long
Kwok wing
Joon Keet
Billy
Chiau SIEN
Fiona
Yi yin
Yi ynn
SeakYin

who is willing to come and surprise her
and thanks to those who cant come but is willing to share her present(:

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY thanks to edwin and me for planning this perfect surprise party for jowy...