Sunday, April 5, 2009

the curve outing... :)

omgg...sorry this is so long time ago
i'll just post pictures... :)
i went to curve during holidays
with my usual 'gang'





































ooopss...look who's sleeping...
if he found out i post his pic he's gona kill me... :)



















Huey and Sien... =)

we've got nothing to do.....so we did this:
TAKE1:






























TAKE2:


































AND THIS:

























































i did not write this :)




















i did not write this either so don't kill me ivan :D






































poh yen look here... : (



















ivan hiding from my camera... :D






























CAMWHORE time





















me and jowy
im eating lollipop....
im a lolliholic... =D
follow me...
lolli lolli oh lollipop :)
lolli lolli oh lolli lolli
:a song from big bang = lollipop
































































































my only shot with csien turn out so dark :(

me:





































LAST shot of the day :





























jowynna is a shopaholic :)






























this is my huge shoppinggggg bag!! :)))