Sunday, March 15, 2009

yuntard ♥ yunho

i went to mid valley
guess what i bought
A MP4...
yippee...<3
yeah finally..
i actually wanted a mp3 but my dad bought me this :)....
it's so much better compare to my previous one...my previous one suck like crap...^.^...
my previous one is ciplak brand and the screen cracked..
but this one is PHILIPS...


















































actually i went there for the education fair... :)
not me....but for my sister....
i ended up buying this... =D

well my younger sister have been begging my parents to buy the GAME OF LIFE (high school edition)
and she got it...lol
i feel it's waste of money....
but she wanted it
so my parents bought for her





































it frigging cost RM159.95
I would buy something better with that money
watever la....not my money...i don't give a damn....
im sure my sister will sure drag me to play with her...
haihh...








































































this is how the whole set looks like....
this game is suitable for girls only....
lol....

EXTRAS:



















LOOK AT THE TITLE OF THE SONG... :)
i was bored... xD