Monday, March 17, 2008

Unbelievable...........

My family was rounding around BSD..........looking for houses....
my dad like the paradesa tropica...the better wan.....
so we set to meet the agent....
after looking at the houses...
the agent say next week we meet again to see the other rest of the house
so we waited till the next week.....

What a special day
So,were there to see the agent...

And the owner must be there cause the key is with her...
She was late...apparently...
So the agent said that the owner is very busy cause she is a superstar...
So i was like wondering who was it....?
In my mind...(maybe is Marion)
so the agent was thinking of her name...she forgotten i think....
then she said Marion...
My mum ask my sis'what is her name already marion what?
Then my sis said' MARION COUNTER'
I was shocked.....
i cant believed marion stay in bsd...??????
then at last she arrived....
i was looking at her cause she's so pretty..
and i like the dress she was wearing...
and then she show us the house....
Then my dad was talking to her...
he introduced us to her
and she said hiiii to us....
he said...'my daughter knows you; she normally sees the 8tv quickie'
marion said...'im not in 8tv quickie anymore....im in channel v'


were buying her house....
so we will be meeting her again to sign the contract...
CAN U BELIEVE IT...IM BUYING THE HOUSE FROM HER...
anything can happen in live...