Thursday, January 17, 2008

1st day blogging

Nothing special actually happen to me.....my sis ask me to create a blog...so i created......nothing to blog about...but i found few HANDSOME YUNHO PICS.....he's like so handsome...don mind about me im a crazy person...there take a look at one of my pic....haha

























FYI he's from tvxq also known as dbsk....

well something happen at class today...miss ong was angry cos always the same person answering her question n she was angry cos some r not really not paying attention...n then she said she don wan to be our class teacher ..........but none of us r happy......cos miss ong is a really great teacher...she make our class so organized and clean even Pn.ezreen says so...i was very proud of our class....n i wan her to continue teaching us math.....after that teacher was like giving example like 'if a guy likes a girl but the girl don like the guy why must he still wan to chase her'if he still chase her means his stupid...'n then the guys were like looking at billy n me...ewww cant they stop that......the rest im not going to tell its private...haha....: )...if u ask me then i tell u....